VersaPoints (VP) are points that are awarded to you for doing various actions that support the growth and success of your SFI business. When you joined SFI, for example, you had the opportunity to earn hundreds of VP for confirming your email address, for uploading your account photo, etc. And there are dozens of other actions that you can do monthly to earn thousands of VersaPoints (see your TO DO list for a complete list of available actions that earn you VP).
Why VersaPoints are important:
1. VersaPoints are used as the primary method for determining your rank in SFI. The more VP you collect, the higher your rank in SFI can go and the more benefits become available to you. To review the benefits of each rank, see our Benefits Chart.
2. The number of VersaPoints you collect each month determines how big your monthly profit share is; you earn one share for every VP you collect (minimum 1500 VP). Learn more about profit sharing in this lesson.
3. VersaPoints unlock the most powerful component of our compensation plan, Leveraged Income.
4. If you’re still in your first year in SFI, VersaPoints are also important because collecting the most VP is the objective of the E365 contest (a contest for all SFI affiliates in which you can share in over a million dollars in cash and prizes). Learn more about E365 HERE.
5. VersaPoints are the key to our “Power Rank” program. Power Rank allows you to see how you stack up amongst your fellow SFI’ers—in your class, in your country, and overall, too. The more points you collect, the higher your Power Rank can go and the more prestigious your Power Rank badge will be. Check out the current Power Rank Leaderboard and see where YOU are positioned now HERE.
TIP: Your current VersaPoints totals (for today, this month, last month, and all-time) are available 24 hours a day on your Scoreboard tab.
TIP: You can collect unlimited VersaPoints at no cost each month. See our list HERE.