Your SFI Affiliate Center home page provides you with a wealth of information about the latest SFI news, notices, and statistics; your own to-do list, daily business tips, streaming posts from you and your team members, and a2a access to other affiliates; and much more! It’s truly your one-stop SFI business summary. Consequently, finding your way around this resource is a vital part of your success. Following are some tips to help you navigate your SFI Affiliate Center:
1. To quickly return to your homepage page from anywhere at the Affiliate Center, just click the SFI Logo in the header.
2. Not sure where to find something at the Affiliate Center? Use the Sitemap (link located in the footer of every page). Tip within a tip: Use your browser’s webpage search (e.g. for Safari, it’s Command-F) to quickly find whatever you’re looking for on the Sitemap.
3. Quickly get to popular places like the Genealogy, the Forum, Support, and the VP Ledger by using Hot Spots found in the main menu bar.
4. Many badges are linked to the related resource. Example: Click your Forum Posts badge to jump directly to the Forum.
5. To view and learn from Affiliate Snapshots of affiliates on leaderboards, winner’s lists, etc., just click their name.
6. Quick jump to TripleClicks (and be automatically logged in) by clicking on the TripleClicks logo in the footer or “TripleClicks” located on the right side of the main menu.